Thursday, November 18, 2010

STORE CLOSING

After much deliberation and prayer, I’ve decided to close Scrapbooks & Etc. This decision has is not an easy one but the downturn in the economy has deeply affected us. We can no longer stock the latest and greatest items you are longing for.

I want to thank all our customers/friends and scrap buddies for the last 4 1/2 years of pure fun! I’ve laughed and cried with many of you and I will truly miss your visits.

I currently have no specific timeline for a closing date, but I anticipate being closed by the first of the year. It depends in part on how fast the inventory sells. If you know of anyone that could keep the store in Harrisburg, please get in touch with them or let me know and I will contact them. Otherwise we will be selling the entire inventory and fixtures.

Thank you, again, for giving me the pleasure of being your local scrapbook store for the last 4 ½ years.

The entire store remains at 30% OFF.
Items are disappearing fast so if there is something you were waiting to get, you need to act fast.
No further orders will be placed therefore, nothing will be restocked.
No special orders will be placed.
All items in the 50% OFF section are now 70% OFF.
All Sales are final.

No comments: