Saturday, May 1, 2010

THANK YOU

I want to THANK everyone for all they have done this past week!
Where do I begin?

First, I want to Thank Wendy and Amy for keeping an eye on the store Wednesday and Thursday and allowing me to chaperon 2 back to back field trips for my wonderful daughter Sarah!

I also want to Thank Pam & Wendy for planning and organizing National Scrapbook Weekend!  I had a GREAT time and I hope everyone that attended had a great time also.

Friday for lunch we had wonderful pulled pork sandwiches thanks to Wendy!

Friday night crop we enjoyed my favorite, a taco bar.  Thank you everyone that contributed!

The snacks today (National Scrapbook Day) were great and so many contributed.  I want to thank Pam for the wonderful cookies and TO-DIE-FOR Florida Orange Cake.  Wendy brought her requested sausage dip and Chicken Salad Cups and they were out of this world!  I also want to thank Linda Ranatza for the delicious pasta salad, Caro Hopkins for the veggie & fruit tray, Dixie Cochran for the savory cheese dip and Amy for tea and dipping chips.

Sarah Bird did an excellent job today on our make-n-take cards and Dixie showed us all how to make perfect bows in 7 different sizes using the Bow Easy.

A BIG THANKS goes out to those who came out on such a beautiful day to support us!
We wouldn't be here without you!

No comments: