Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Christmas Card Class by Becky Spinks





Above are the cards we will make for the October class. We will be using the new Flourished Frame embossing folder as well as the new Fleur De Lis embossing folder. The Snow Dots embossing folder will also be used on the snowflake card. I have scheduled 2 dates for these classes: Thursday, October 8 at 11:00 a.m. and Monday, October 12 at 6:00 p.m. I look forward to seeing you!
Please bring the following to class:
cutter
scissors (regular & detail if you have them)
adhesive
pop dots or foam adhesive
ruler
Cuttlebug if you have one & any of the embossing folders we are using if you have them

1 comment:

Audrey Joy said...

I so glad you are doing this class.
Now I will finally learn how to use my Cuttlebug. The cards are beautiful!
Joy