Thursday, August 20, 2009

September Card Class




Hi everyone! I've just finished the sample cards for the September card classes and I think you will enjoy making these. They are made with acetate and so many variations can be used with these. We will make 4 different cards, however, I'm only showing pictures of two of them here. The other two will be embossed using the Cuttlebug and an embossing folder. I have scheduled two classes: Saturday, September 12 at 11:00 a.m. and Monday, September 14 at 6:00 p.m. I hope you can make it to one of them. It is a fun idea using acetate and I know you will have a great time.
Give Traci a call and sign up early for one of the classes. We had a full house at our last class.
Supplies you will need to bring with you to class:
cutter
adhesive
bone folder
scissors
ruler
scoring tool

No comments: